Wednesday 25 February 2015

Soundtrack for Initial Version of Outdoor Location Shots



This is the soundtrack I used for my initial version of my trailer, including only outdoor shots. This soundtrack was included to give a rough idea of the type of romantic, love song that could be used as my non-diegetic soundtrack. I included this song to engage the audience and to make the initial video more appealing as I have cut all of the background sound from my shots so there is no sound to interest people. I won't decide on my final soundtrack until I have all of my shots filmed and edited together, however I think a song similar to this would be effective as it has a nice and fairly slow beginning to set a romantic tone, but then it gets louder and more exciting, which would represent the build and development of the characters relationship well. However, for copyright reasons I wouldn't use this specific song and I would have to get my music from elsewhere or create my own. But a song similar to this one shown above could work successfully in parts of my trailer.