Friday 27 February 2015

Production Update

I have now finished filming all of my shots, both indoor and outdoor. This still leaves me slightly behind schedule but at least now I have all of my shots to work with and can begin editing them into an order that makes sense and is effective in representing my narrative. I have to make sure that the indoor shots of the characters argument comes after the shots of them meeting and falling in love, so that the disequlibirum of the narrative is shown. However, I want the target audience to get the feeling that the film has a happy ending and therefore to show this I will include shots of the couple together at the end to show that there is a chance that they will resolve their problems and get back together. This would represent an equilibrium in the storyline and a "happily ever after" type ending which the female target audience of the romance genre have proven to enjoy in the past.