Sunday 30 November 2014

Actors Finalised

Main Female Actress:
                                                                                                          
This is the actress I have chosen to play my main female character in my romance film. I think that Kate is a good choice and fits the brief that I'm looking for, she is of the same age range as the female character (Kate) in my film and looks the way I'd want Kate to look. This shot shows the actress wearing quite a lot of eye make up, this will be similar to how she will have her make up in the film, however in the film she will be wearing a darker coloured lipstick. The only difference between the way I first pictured my female character, and my actress Kate is the hair colour. I described the character to have blonde hair in the trailer, however this actress has brown. I have decided that overall this is not a major problem as this actress does have the curly/wild hair I wanted the character to have, she the colour isn't that important as she will still have the same style I wanted the character to have due to her costume, make up and shape of hair. In terms of convenience, the actress is my sister and we live in the same house so this is very practical for me and means that filming will be fairly easy to arrange and communication won't be a problem. The actress studied drama at AS Level and therefore has had experience in the past with acting, so overall I feel that she is highly appropriate for the part.


Main Male Actor:

This is the actor I have chosen to play the part of the main male protagonist. He is a similar age to the character in the film. He has dark hair which is similar to the way I first thought my male character would look and his hair is styled in the way I pictured it originally. The dark hair will display the male to be mature and potentially a bit mysterious, like the tall-dark and handsome character that is stereotypical of the romance genre. Theo, the male actor, is already in a relationship with my female actress so filming will be easy as there will be no awkwardness and the actors will get on well and have a good, friendly working relationship. Also, there will be no communication problems as the actors both know each other very well and know me very well too so staying in contact and arranging when to film won't be an issue.