Monday 9 March 2015

Initial Inter-title Ideas

My initial idea is to have the trailer include 3 main inter-title screens, this does not include the main title or any of the basic conventional trailer screens e.g. containing the release date or the credits. These will appear in between a range of non-linear shots and will hint at the film's genre and slightly explain the narrative, but not give any of the actual plot away too greatly. I'm considering having the screens say:

  1. It's about friendship
  2. It's about honesty
  3. It's about love 
I think these 3 titles are effective in linking to my storyline of the characters meeting and becoming close like friends, then of trusting each other and then finally, the key word 'love'. If I do include these titles I plan for the love one to appear in the trailer last as it is the most iconic of the romance genre and therefore appears last as a kind of climax that sticks in the audiences mind and they immediately see it and associate it with the relationship between the two protagonists. 






\