Tuesday 17 March 2015

Typography Research

I selected a group of 18 people from my target audience, about 75% of these were females aged 16-20 so therefore they represent a sample of my niche target audience, the rest were males around this age so although I have only tested a small range of ages, they represent the demographic that many romance films target and therefore I found it useful to find out their opinion on which title they felt was most effective and appropriate for the genre. There was an even split between two of the titles and consequently I went with the title I preferred most personally and the one I felt best suited my poster. This was the font that was second to the bottom, I thought that this looked fairly professional and had similar qualities to the other favourite, but was bolder and therefore would stand out more effectively.